Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Keeneland on my Wednesday agenda

As the last stop on a roughly 10-day adventure that included Zenyatta's breeze at Oaklawn (formerly known as the Apple Blossom Invitational H.-G1), I'll be venturing east from Saint Louis early on Wednesday, with a stop at Keeneland planned for the midweek race card.

Anybody from my half-dozen or so non-familial readers who might be trackside for racing on Wednesday at Keeneland, feel free to say "hello."

It will be my first trip to this high-class facility. I might even wear a jacket.

Nevertheless, if you see me, expect jeans and not slacks.

3 comments:

  1. Could you go to the paddock before race 3 and see why Vintage Dave (5) cost 300k at FTF Feb Sel 2yo trn while he's being offered today for 16k?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll try to remember to do that. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry, I was slow arriving and missed the first three races. But from the chart, I'd say Vintage Dave has dropped to $16K because he's slow. Of course, there could be any number of reasons for that sloth.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome comments, including criticism and debate. But jerks and the vulgar will not be tolerated.

Thanks!