Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Sales class has second multiple winner

I'm not updating records and earnings while on a road trip this week that will end with the Travers and Personal Ensign on consecutive days at Saratoga. But I do take note today that my sales-tip Class of 2010 picked up its second multiple winner when Hold Still collected her second victory at Hipodromo Camarero in Puerto Rico.

Hold Still (Include-Zitlaly, by Emancipator) collected an allowance win Wednesday after breaking maiden in her last start, which was her second at the track. Charts are slow in arriving from Camarero via Equibase, so I'm not certain yet what she earned, nor even how fast she covered the six furlongs. I do know that she paid $12.50 to win.

The bay filly was an $18,000 purchase as Hip 696 at OBSAPR. She only breezed 10.3, which was just average for that sale, but I recommended her based on a dam who raced 46 times, from a very professional family with occasional blacktype performers.

Follow the progress of all 187 of my sales picks at this former post; records and earnings will be updated next week, when I get off the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments, including criticism and debate. But jerks and the vulgar will not be tolerated.

Thanks!