Thursday, June 17, 2010

Travel week will culminate at Colonial

I'm out and about this week, hearing some live music in D.C. (at 9:30 Club two nights in a row), but horses are always on my mind.

Before heading out, I compiled a list of all 2-year-olds I tipped this year at several sales, so we can follow along with their careers and see how they do. A couple of managed to break maiden recently, and I'll detail the runners soon; probably by Sunday.

On Saturday, I'll be around the track and grandstand at Colonial Downs, for the North Carolina Thoroughbred Association's Day at the Races. If you're going to be there for the Colonial Turf Cup and want to say "hey," just drop me a note.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments, including criticism and debate. But jerks and the vulgar will not be tolerated.

Thanks!